Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fertilisation Results :)

I called the clinic  this morning but they were busy so I just have now got the call back. Our wonderful donor has given us 8 beautiful eggs and out of those, 7 have fertilised :) No ICSI needed :) So happy right now but of course the wait isnt over :| I call back tomorrow to see how they are growing and then discuss on what day we are freezing at. She did suggest day 3 freeze to give them the best chance and when it comes to thawing we can grow them to day 5 if we want. We froze at day 5 when Lorraine cycled for us so im not sure which way is the best way. Right now though Im happy we are getting this opportunity...thrilled to bits :-D
I wish I could tell our donor just how special she is but I hope our card managed to do that!

YAAAAAAAAAY  I need emby growing vibes now :)

Natx

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING!! Nat I am soooo thrilled for you guys! Have they given you any info at all on what she looks like - eye/hair color? anything? I would be dying to know what my future babe might be looking like - that said though Braulio's dna will over rule it but stilll ;) yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! good emby growing vibes to you!! - and ps... dunno if this helps but marlie came from a day 2 freeze. got everything crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair colour light brown.... eyes blue hazel.....skin complexion...fair and build is medium at the end of the day i dont care what she looks like thats not important to me at all. Im thinking we will freeze at day 3 unless things arent looking too good tomorrow which im hoping isnt the case :) This is our last chance I wont try after this!

    ReplyDelete