Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tracking cycle 1

Well we are only 4 days into tracking this cycle and already I have had to call the clinic and blast them...i had my day 2 bloods Sunday and no phone call with results I had to call them today and let them know. I said after last years disastrous cycle due to incompetent staff this better not be a sign of what is too come with our donor cycle. I asked first did they not call me because im only tracking and I know what days to have my tests done to which i was given a response of No it doesnt matter what bloods you have we call you with results no matter what. I just feel we have picked up where we left last year GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Anyway all levels were baseline and next test is day 10....I truly hate tracking....thought they would test my FSH which they never did that is the piece of info i really wanted, to see if i was any closer to menopause :|

Day2 23/10/11

EST: under 150
LH: 23
P: 1.9

Day10 31/10/11 
EST: 620
LH: 14

Day 11 1/11/11
EST:720
LH: 27
Havent had a problem with the whole not calling me thing again, hopefully they have learnt from the first mistake :)

Day12 2/11/11
EST: 920
LH: 34
PROG: 2
SCAN:Lining 10mm Follicle 19
Needed to go back into clinic and grab a trigger shot....why I dont know never had a problem with ovulating by myself....after today I feel like moving clinics Im sick of the way the coordinators talk to me like im an idiot and dont know what im talking about....been there 5 years asshole I know what im talking about! You might have a degree but that doesnt mean you know my body better then me :|

8/11/11 5DPO
PROG: 25
 Im not too sure about my lining it said 10mm which is good on the scan but I just got back bloods to check Prog on 5dpo and it was 25 they said they  would like 30+ sooo im thinking maybe i do have a lining issue or im not producing enough prog to keep a pg....so glad FS is looking at this now and hope it looks better when I do the medicated tracking cycle ready for the real cycle....actually i wish this had been done like 6 years ago when we started all of this IVF crap. Anyway another BT on Thursday so we shall wait and see what that says.

10/11/11 7DPO
PROG: 30
The coordinator who called me said that Lucy said this was a really good level for where i am at with the cycle so I dont know what the other woman was talking about on Tuesday :|

12/11/11 9DPO
PROG:35
Lucy still very happy with this level so thats it for this cycle....be nice to get a natural PG from this cycle hahahaha ok its a big ask but I can still dream cant I :)








No comments:

Post a Comment