Monday, November 14, 2011

Why do I do it to myself :|

Ok so today I had the stupid urge to POAS even though getting PG naturally is so far out of the question. I have been extremely tired lately something I never complain about so I thought maybe someone upstairs has given me a miracle....well of course it was a negative...didnt matter what angle I bloody held it to that light it was CLEARLY a Negative...... why I wasted my money on a silly PG test :|

I guess there is no harm in thinking that maybe just maybe we could be that urban legend...tried for so long then BAM we get PG naturally oh wouldn't that be nice. So now im feeling miserable ARRRRRRRGH :(

Just an update on Rachel my donor too.....she has decided to breast feed for a little longer so it looks like we could be cycling further into the middle of next year....this upset me a little but at the same time I know what breastfeeding means to her so I dont want to add pressure. Whats a few more months right. I just wish I was normal times like these i just want to be NORMAL!




No comments:

Post a Comment