Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just about at my wits end with this clinic

Well I have just had the worst ordeal with my clinic. On Wednesday I started feeling really sick with the worse headache and feeling quite nauseated to the point I thought I might have had to go to the DR's. I called the clinic to tell them and they sort of shrugged it off. I knew the only thing that had changed was me taking Progynova but it didnt make me feel this way last time. I decided to look at my drug order sheet and compare it to the instruction sheet given to me by one of the nurses and the silly woman had written the wrong dosage on there. I had been taking more than double the dose and obviously producing my own estrogen as well throwing my body into overdrive :|....this wasnt the only problem as i was tracking this cycle of course now all my BT results were going to be out of whack and not true readings. I have written a letter of complaint to the CEO as this shit shouldnt be happening...doesnt matter how big or small the mistake it can have a HUGE bearing on a cycle. I am not only thinking about myself but everyone else who goes to that clinic and more importantly to me Rach....being a 1st time donor I would expect my donor to feel comfortable having everything explained well to her making it as easier as possible. This is not the first mistake this clinic has made ...stuffing up our whole donor cycle last DEC not calling with results its a freaking joke atm :(  Since the mistake I have had nurses calling me up apoligising..the one today said that the instructions sheets were a disaster ready to happen and they were sorry it came at a price of me feeling so sick ....I guess at the end of the day Im lucky it was only a medicated tracking cycle and not our real cycle. As soon as I went back down to the normal dosage my headache went away and I have been feeling ok again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment