Wednesday, November 16, 2011

1 cycle down :)

My next cycle which should start in the next couple of days as I have had some spotting today will be a medicated cycle, using all the drugs I am usually on for a donor cycle except for Synarel. Progynova, Progesterone Pessaries and Pregnyl will be the drugs I will be using.

In the last couple of days I have had a few moments asking myself why we are doing all of this again....its so hard, plus my donor has just told me that she will be breastfeeding for a little longer. This upset me for a short time but I through myself  in the shower and told myself to stop feeling this way...specially when I told her from the start there will be no pressure from us about the whole breatsfeeding thing....I guess it just through me a little and im cool about it now :) Oh why are we going through all of this again?????..............BECAUSE WE WOULD JUST LOVE TO HAVE A LITTLE BUBS TO HELP US COMPLETE OUR LITTLE FAMILY :)





No comments:

Post a Comment