Friday, December 23, 2011

Reply email from CEO

OMG I can say the CEO of the clinic is just as rude accusing me of making up lies just to get out of paying bills....can you believe that. I was so angry. He did admit to his staff making a mistake with my meds and has scraped the bills for that cycle not before telling me though that I was over reacting and that i couldn't possibly  of got "sick" from taking too much. I emailed him back to let him know how dare he just dismiss the way i was feeling and that he was just as rude. My husband read the email and said it was a scare tactic to scare me off from suing or something. I wasnt going to have that so again i emailed him to let him know he was way off the mark and that he had turned this into a cant pay bills thing when that wasn't the case. I didnt pay the last bill out of principal because of the bad service we received. Cut a long story short he emailed me back apoligising and has now agreed to met us in person, I mean lets be honest a CEO of a company emailing a client is just a little ridiculous and impersonal...glad he has found the balls now to see me in person. Im still seething at his email but I wont let it get in my way of putting my point of view across. For over $8000 per cycle we deserve nothing but the best from our clinic and nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment