Tuesday, May 22, 2012

BFFN

Well as I guessed its a BFFN.....so pissed off upset angry at my body and anyone who dares to cross me atm :|
Had my BT on Saturday to hear the shitty news i was expecting by 3pm. I was heading out that night so it gave me good reason to write myself off which I did....felt like shit all the next day so i dont think it was worth it in the end lol.

I have spoken to my FS and she is only prepared to stick me on baby aspirin to see if that makes a difference.....after 10 years 6 of those IVF....3 donor cycles...3 FS about 15 transfers and nothing i think i need more than a few fucking aspirins. I know im only 35 but we have been at this for 10 years SOMETHING has to be changed. I am not willing to transfer anything else until it has. I want to be put on clexane and Prednisone its not going to kill me to try but my FS wont budge. So thanks to my lovely friend I have her FS in Brisbane to email just to see what she think...i want everything thrown at me before I decide maybe i need a surrogate too. I dont want our beautiful  embryos to go to waste if i do in fact have implantation problems too.

I was fine when i was on my extended break and then to come back have yet another failure it just makes me so fucking mad. I just want off this roller coaster once and for all.

Rant over back to my job hunting now.....oh yeh did i mention that I had walked out on my job 1 week ago.....hey Nat just add to the rest of the shit going on why dont you lol :|

Nat
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment