Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You cant be serious!

Well this morning gave me yet another BFN so im not hopeful for Sundays results...I might even ask to go in earlier. I have had some spotting already just like every other god damn cycle.... I never get to BT day without spotting or straight out bleeding. TOTAL BS...I dont know why I have been to 3 FS and not one of them have changed it up for me progynova and pessaries that is all surely they could be putting me on something else....it cant hurt to treat me like I have NK cells etc etc. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed of with my body 3rd donor cycle...donor always comes to the party B always comes to the party why cant Nat.......grrrrrrrrrrrr honestly so upset with my body right now.

Just to make things worse I walked out on my job yesterday I could not take the drama and bullying there any more so i packed my desk up and locker up and said i wont be returning and walked...all before lunch time yesterday. More added pressure now only having 1 income...hopefully not for long...but yeh more added pressure now, we wont be able to transfer for awhile now until i find something else, I dont think I want to transfer again until someone freaking helps me work out why these beautiful embies arent implanting :( This is our last chance and I don't want to just waste the embryos.

SO thats that all good things must come to an end and my winning streak has ended. I probably wouldnt be so down if I knew we could go back to back...somehow I dont think that will be happening.

Thanks wonderful ladies for all your sticky vibes but ET didnt stay home hims very naughty lol

This universe just likes fucking with me im sure :(

Natx

1 comment:

  1. sending you love and strength as you grieve the loss of what might have been. go gently with yourself my sweet nat.

    ReplyDelete