Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Can I allow myself to get excited now?

Today is the day, the day we get to transfer or precious little Embie :)

 I had the worst nights sleep tossing and turning I was even dreaming about all the lovely ladies I have met along the way through this TTC journey...most of them being from the Eastern states...bizarre I know lol :) It was almost like the last 10 years flashing past me again. I woke up and I was nearly hyperventilating whether this embie would thaw. I got stuck into some cleaning then finally allowed myself to make the call, I was shaking like a leaf. To hear our lil ice bubba has made it through the thaw and it looks just as beautiful as before the freeze was a HUUUUGE relief...Im so freaking happy now and allowing myself to get a little bit excited :) So we shall be heading in for a 12.45 admission Yay :) I just hope my body comes to the party....I am more than ready to become a MOTHER :)

I honestly wish I could grab our donor whoever she is and give her the biggest hug what a /star/ she is /wub/

Natx

1 comment:

  1. so excited for you... now the countdown begins....

    ReplyDelete