Saturday, May 5, 2012

Scan Day

Today I had my scan and all is looking perfect with a lining of 12...got to be happy with that :) Got the call this afternoon and transfer is going to be on Wednesday 9/5....YAY! I have started taking the pessaries now and I have to take them Rectally.......argh honestly I was nearly hyperventilating doing it but once I did it I thought ok that wasn't so bad lol....TMI I know but this is way better no mess no laying down for 30 minutes after I call that BIWINNING! Funny what you can do when it comes to trying for a baby lol. Sooooo this is where the nerves set in will the embie thaw ok and then the huge question ....will my body come to the party this time....I bloody hope so!

1 comment:

  1. oh me oh my.. just got around to reading this..its today... today today today.. today is going to be the day your life changes forever... will be keeping you in my thoughts today my darling....

    ReplyDelete