Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PUPO

Finally after 1 and half years since last transfer...finding 2 donors for them to pull out..... we are again PUPO and all thanks to a wonderful generous anonymous donor :) Everything went very smoothly, I just love my FS she is a gorgeous soul. We have a beautiful grade 1 compacting embie on board BT is on the 20th....so happy! B & I were driving home and I said what should we call our embie B says ET I was like WHAT?? do you rekon it looked like ET on the screen he goes no thats what the nurses called it...I said yeh that meant and Embryo transfer hahahahahaha then he continued by saying you know ET phone home thats what its going to do lol so I will go with it :smile:

Going to rest up now lazing on the lounge...good weather for it :)

Now I need all the sticky vibes everyone can muster up :)

Here is our beautiful embie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment